Lenovo ThinkPad W700 Workstation Announced
These days there's no dearth of Lenovos in the market. Today the Chinese firm unveiled a new class-apart workstation that can give traditional workstation-makers a run for their money. The W700 is a powerful machine desi gned to "exceed the demands of the most data and graphics-intensive users." No doubt it's a wonderful machine with all kind of fancy specs you can dream off. For starters, you get latest Intel Quad Core processor, NVIDIA Quadro graphics card, 8GB of DDR3 memory, and Blu-ray drive. But the most important feature of this workstation is the "industry's first" built-in digitizer and color calibrator.
The digitizer has been designed keeping digital content creators in mind, helping them easily configure an image, either mapping it to the entire screen or to an area defined by the user. The calibrator will be a boon to photographers as it automatically adjusts the display's color in up to half the time of many external calibrators and with higher accuracy, resulting in the most accurate, true-to-life images in an integrated package.
- Intel vPro Technology
- Intel Dual Core Extreme X9100 (3.0GHz) processor
- 17" WUXGA 400NIT TFT widescreen display
- NVIDIA Quadro FX-2700 or FX-3700 graphics card with 1GB of video memory
- up to 8GB DDR3 memory
- max 640GB HDD or up to 128GB SSD
- Blu-ray drive
- Wireless, Bluetooth, WiMAX
- 7-in-1 multicard reader, five USB ports
- optional fingerprint reader, a smartcard reader
- Windows Vista operating system
This site is no longer updated.
Click this link to have updated technology news and articles.
About the Author
©TheAllINeed.com All rights reserved