India holidays – some exciting destinations
India is today a globally famous holiday destination. It appeals vacationers from all over the world with its great tourism opportunity and excellent accommodation facilities. There are many picturesque locations and destinations in India where you will love to spend your vacations with your family or friends. The country offers lots to make your vacations a lingering affair. If you are nature lovers, the diverse geography of India will truly fascinate you with its unique geographical features. You can explore lush hill stations, pristine beaches endowed with copious nature beauty, wildlife sanctuaries & national parks rich in their flora & fauna and many other nature creations. If you are history buffs, the rich cultural heritage and traditional fairs & festivals of the country will never fail to impress you. There are many world class hotels, beach resorts and heritage hotels in India offering excellent accommodation facilities for travelers and vacationers. With excellent accommodation facilities you will have truly lavish and regal experience of your holidays in India. Let's have a look at some exciting & interesting holiday destinations of India.
01. Kullu Manali – Located in the charming & captivating state of Himachal Pradesh, Kullu Manali is a picturesque holiday destination in the country. It attracts a large number of vacationers from all over the world. It is known for its copious nature beauty and eye-catching surroundings. Snow capped mountain peaks, fruit laden apple orchards, scenic landscapes, beautiful meadows, gorgeous gardens, lovely lakes, gushing mountain streams, wondrous waterfalls, thick forests, lively valley, etc are team up together and make Kullu Manali a very ideal destination holidays in India. The nature blessed region of Kullu Manali is also a favored destination of adventure enthusiasts. Vacationers have wonderful opportunity to enjoy adventure & sport activities like white water rafting, mountaineering, rock-climbing, mountain biking, trekking, ice-skating, paragliding, skiing, heli-skking, etc.
02. Kashmir – Also known as the "Paradise on the Earth", Kashmir is today a wonderful and one of the most popular destinations for India holidays. Due to scenic landscapes, copious nature beauty, vista of snow-capped mountain peaks, snow capped landscapes, gorgeous meadows, lively valleys, lovely lakes, etc Kashmir is often referred to as the "Switzerland of Asia". Kashmir is so beautiful that I cannot describe it. In fact, the beauty of Kashmir is beyond description and it only can be observed. So plan you vacation in this beautiful landscapes of India.
03. Goa – Goa is a world famous holiday destination of India. It attracts vacationers from all over the world with its pristine sun-kissed beaches. Fringed by palm-coconut groves, the beaches of Goa are internationally famous for the marvelous charm of sun, sand, surf and sea. Goa has some of finest beaches and beach resorts in the world.
04. Rajasthan – It is the largest state of India and a globally famous holiday destination with tremendous tourism opportunity in its royal heritage monuments, forts, palaces, and havelis. The state also attracts vacationers with its various wildlife sanctuaries like Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Ranthambhore National Park, Sariska Tiger Reserve, etc. Lake Palace, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Neemrana Fort Palace, Rambagh Palace, Fort Mandawa Castle, Samode Palace & Haveli, etc are some of elegant palaces in the state now converted into heritage hotels. These palace hotels offer world-class accommodation facilitates to vacationers. Vacationers also have opportunity to enjoy the charm of rippling sand dunes by exciting camel safari trip. Today, Rajasthan has one of the top selling attractions of India tour packages. Today the state deserves the attention tourists and various travel agents & tour operators as well.
05. Kerala – Kerala is a charming and captivating state of India located on the southern tip of the country curving alongside the cerulean Arabian Sea. Today, it is one of the most popular destinations for India holidays. It attracts vacationers with its beautiful beaches, breathtaking backwaters, luxury houseboat, and lush hill stations. Beaches, Backwaters and Hill Station are top selling attractions of well-prepared Kerala, India package tours. Besides beaches, backwaters and hill stations, Kerala are also known for some of world class Ayurvedic & spa resorts. Kovalam, Varkala, Mararikulam, Alappuzha, Cherai, Fort Kochi, etc are some of famous beaches of Kerala.
This site is no longer updated.
Click this link to have updated travel news and articles.
About the Author
Rajesh Kumar is an eminent analyst and writer in India Travel & Tourism related topics. He has authored many books on tour guide for India Holidays and India tour packages. Find more packages at http://www.indianluxurytours.net/
©TheAllINeed.com All rights reserved
©TheAllINeed.com All rights reserved