G-spot and female sexual response
This article will teach you all about how women respond to sexual situations and some topics about the G-Spot. A part where you can stimulate it to give your partner quicker orgasm.
Female Sexual Response
The famous sex researchers, William Masters and Virginia Johnson, were the first to outline the four stages of sexual response in human beings. These stages apply to both men and women, but each gender experiences the stages differently. Men typically race through the stages faster than women do, but that's only on average.
In some situations, women may be ready for orgasm much faster than a man. We'll look at each of the stages as they occur in women and we'll tell you what signs to watch for so you'll be able to determine when your partner is ready for the next stage.
Stage 1 – Excitement
• This is one of the easiest stages to reach for both men and women. A woman can become excited just by smelling your cologne or having your hand brush against her breasts. She can become excited by fantasizing about sexual encounters or by flirting with you during dinner. In fact, during the average date, women may become excited ten to fifteen times. Most of those times do not lead to the next level, however.
• The female body responds to this stage in very specific ways. Let's go through some of those physical signs of excitement:
• Her nipples become erect
• Her vagina starts becoming lubricated
• Her clitoris begins to swell and grow larger
• The inner parts of her vagina begin to expand
• Her breasts may even increase in size if she becomes highly aroused
• These are not the only physical signs, but these are probably the ones you or her may notice. Notice that during this early stage, her vagina is already becoming lubricated. Many men have the mistaken notion that this is a sign that a woman is ready to engage in intercourse. That is not the case. A lubricated vagina only means a woman is aroused. All of these signs do suggest, however, that her body is preparing for the possibility of sex.
Stage 2 – Plateau
• This second stage does not occur as frequently as the arousal or excitement stage. In fact, most incidents of arousal never reach this level. So when does a woman reach this level? Well, she will require more physical stimulation. Foreplay, for example, will help her move to this stage, so does increased fantasizing.
During this stage, sexual tension inside her body is growing.
• This stage is also accompanied by more physical signs. A few of those signs are listed below:
• Breasts may increase noticeably in size
• The vagina swells and the vaginal opening begins to narrow
• The clitoris becomes more erect
• Her heart beat may increase noticeably
• The color of the labia minora will change from pink to either red or wine-color
• This final physical sign is very important. Researchers have found that if the color-change does not occur, then women rarely have an orgasm.
• About one-half to three-fourths of women also experience what is termed a "sex flush" on parts of their body. The increased blood flow to the skin sometimes gives the appearance of a flush over the chest or other parts of the body.
• During the plateau stage, the woman's body is becoming ready for intercourse. Only near the end of this stage is she physically ready for vaginal intercourse.
Stage 3 – Orgasm
• All of those women who fake their orgasms end up continually jumping from the second to the fourth stage of sexual response. After her body is truly ready for intercourse and if she is receiving the proper stimulation – usually clitoral – then it does not take long for her to reach the third stage.
• Below are some of the physical effects your partner will experience during this stage. Some of these should be noticeable by you and a couple are impossible for her to fake, so if you really want to know whether you are making her climax or not you just need to pay attention to the physical signs.
• Muscle contractions – Intense muscle contractions through the pelvic area will occur during the orgasm. A woman can have three to fifteen of these contractions depending on the strength of her orgasm. She may also experience muscle contractions in other parts of the body as well.
• Most women's bodies become temporarily rigid at the highest point of their orgasm. This lasts for only a moment, but its something you may notice.
• The "sex flush" is another indicator of orgasm. At this stage, it becomes brighter and more noticeable. It may also have spread to other areas of her body.
• Another tell-tale sign of orgasm in some women is ejaculation. Some women do ejaculate after an orgasm.
• Although you won't be able to see this, an orgasm can be detected by looking at a woman's brain wave patterns. There is a clear difference.
Stage 4 – Resolution
• This is an interesting stage because what happens during it depends on what did not happen before or what is continuing to happen. For example, if a woman does successfully complete the third stage then she may be able to have multiple orgasms.
We'll talk about that more a little later in this article.
• If a woman does not have an orgasm, then her body will begin to return to normal but it will take longer. Many women report physical discomfort in the pelvic area during this process.
• You should also keep in mind that after an orgasm a woman's breasts and nipples will be incredibly sensitive. In fact, they can be so sensitive that touching them is uncomfortable for her.
• After the last orgasm, the "sex flush" will disappear. • Also, your partner may experience heavy sweating, rapid heart beating, and/or heavy breathing.
• The resolution stage marks the end of the cycle for women.
• Multiple Orgasms & Sexual Response Cycle
• Multiple orgasms do happen in women. In fact, they are more common than researchers initially believed. Any time a woman has an orgasm she is capable of having a repeat if the right stimulation continues.
• What's interesting about multiple orgasms in women is that they do not have to repeat the entire cycle to gain another orgasm. Once they are in the area between the third and fourth stages, their bodies are highly orgasmic.
This site is no longer updated.
Click this link to have updated women issues related news and articles.
About the Author