FreewareMouseless Browsing for Firefox Mouseless Browsing (MLB) is a Firefox-Extension which enables you to browse the internet with the keyboard. The basic principle is to add small boxes with unique ids behind every link and/or form element. You just have to type in the id and press enter (there is also an automatice mode available) to trigger the corresponding action i.e. following a link, pressing a button or selecting a textfield.
- Supports numeric as well as character ids; character set configurable
- Option to show ids before entire page is loaded
- Configurable modifiers to open link in new tab/window/Cooliris Previews
- Configuration option to use numpad exclusively for Mouseless Browsing
- Configuration options to define for which elements ids should be shown (form element, links, pure image links, frames)
- Smart positining of ids: Ids for image links, textfields, selectboxes are placed in the right upper corner to minimize the impact on the page layout.
- Possiblity to configure URL specific behaviour (black/whitelist)
- Configurable shortcuts for all Mouseless Browsing actions