Removing Sunless Tanners to Get Back Your Flawless Skin
The human skin has two main layers, the dermis or the inner and epidermis or the layer. When you do tanning, the layer that people are most focused in is the epidermis. The epidermis contains two layers, the stratum corneum and the stratum basale. The inner layer is the stratum basale, and it is the layer that gets affected by sun tanning. The outer epidermis layer is the stratum corneum. It is the layer where the sunless tanning lotions or products react. Therefore, in general the result layer gets done temporality. But, every tanning product works different.
Many sunless tanning solutions provide an amazing glowing skin tan. But, whether doing it at your house, in a booth or really professionally done, sometimes is simple to miss a spot. Here we look at some few tips that will help in removing self tanner from skin:
1. Self-tanning creams, novelettes, lotions or mousse might help fill the missed area. The towelettes will help with smaller parts or lighter areas. Creams as well as lotions might be rubbed in to bigger locations. Depending on the kind of the rubs, will help to note the level of darkness. Mousses are glossy foam that can be evenly spread onto your skin. It will help with any streaking too.
2. If one place comes out darker than other parts, exfoliate the darker parts. Any self-tanner will just dye the upper layer of the skin. So, by exfoliating, this helps to remove or lighten a particular part. With the help of dry brushes or loofahs, one can also help with exfoliating the skin as well as using salt or sugar scrubs.
3. Lemon Wedges might be used to assist in removing self tanner from skin. Cut your lemon into wedges, and then massage it over the part to lighten or remove the color. The lemon juice is acidic and most times it will do a great job in fading the color.
4. Removing self tanner from skin products also available in drugstores and salons. There are a number of products that will also help to eliminate dark streaks and spots. Read and follow the tips on each solution since they all might work really different. With the help of the remover solution, it will remove the spots or streaks just right away.
5. If exfoliating never does a great job in removing the fake tan, try making use of the anti-dandruff shampoo. When tying this method, wait for 24 hrs after exfoliating before you can try this option.
6. Some beauty products can as well help in removing self tanner from skin. For example, if the elbows and knees came out darker, there are some good options you can go for. Feel free to look for products that will remove any poor spots. The nail polish remover is too solution for fingernails as well toenails. Sometimes soaking your fingers in denture cleaner might help too.
No matter which option one chooses to remove the fake tan, remember it is vital to keep the skin healthy and moisturized. In addition, using self-tanners will not protect the skin in the sun. Always be sure to wear sun block and keep the skin protected at all times.