This recipe of gluten free rice bread recipe is ideal for celiacs, has a spongy texture and is very easy to make
All rice in its natural state is gluten-free. The only cases in which rice may contain gluten is when it is sold packaged in a mixture with gluten-containing ingredients. Always check labels to ensure that a food is 100 percent gluten-free.
Rice bread is a substitute for bread in some Asian cuisine. So if you want to learn how to make gluten-free rice bread, you are in the right place. This recipe is ideal for celiacs, has a spongy texture and is very easy to make. So pay attention and get the ingredients as soon as possible, you’ll love it!
- 200 g rice flour
- 100 g cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 300 ml water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons of yeast
Elaboration step by step
- Pour the water into a saucepan and heat it until it becomes lukewarm.
- Add the yeast and sugar and stir constantly. Let stand and ferment for a couple of minutes.
- In a bowl pour the rice flour, cornstarch, milk and salt. Stir until all the ingredients are unified.
- Add the egg and oil and stir again.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the yeast and stir until the lumps are dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a previously greased and floured mold or lined with silicone paper.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and bake in the oven at 180 °C (350 °F) for 30 minutes.
- After this time, take out the rice bread and let it cool. Enjoy to the fullest and in the company of family and friends.
As for the leftover bread, you can store it in the refrigerator and consume it again by heating it in a toaster or microwave. In addition, you can accompany it with any healthy filling to complement its flavor and not make it monotonous.
Remember that this gluten-free rice bread is perfect for breakfast and you can even prepare a healthy snack to enjoy between meals without fear of it being harmful to the body, as long as it is eaten with moderation. What do you say, do you try it? If so, be sure to tell us about your experience.