Facebook is the most used social network in the world, with two billion people with an active account that they use on a regular basis. Although it is a very popular network, there are also many people who eventually stop using it and want to delete all their posts from their profile.
If you want to delete all your Facebook posts, it is possible to do it from the app on Android. In addition, this method allows you to delete them all at once, so you don’t have to delete each of these publications manually.
Many users make the decision to close their account on the social network permanently and therefore want to delete all their publications. Also if you simply want to delete publications of a certain period, you do not want to see more, you can resort to this option in your account in the application. The steps you have to follow are as follows:
- Open Facebook on your Android phone.
- Tap on the three horizontal stripes at the top right of the screen.
- Click on View my profile.
- In your profile tap on the three ellipses icon.
- Go to Activity Log.
- Go to Your Posts.
- Select the option you want to delete from the three options that appear on the screen.
- If you want to delete all, check the box that says All at the top.
- Click on Move to trash.
- Repeat the process if you also want to delete photos, for example.
With these steps we have deleted all the posts on our Facebook profile. So nothing of what we have published is shown anymore, neither for us nor for people who enter our profile. We can also do this with all the photos we have uploaded, whether they are individual photos or in the form of albums that are in the gallery.
For some users these may be steps prior to deleting their account on the social network. For others it may simply be a way to remove certain phases or to be able to clean up their profile and start over. Whatever the reason, the steps will be the same in both cases.